Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Beginning

I was inspired a lot today .. firstly by a note in a magazine ( thanks Danielle) about some upcoming days, obscure holidays that you had to assume were made up. But no National Dress Your Pet Up is an actual day   (Jan 14 for those of you that are wondering)

A little research later was the inspiration for my new years resolution, I would pick one event taking place on each day and celebrate as best I can. National squirrel appreciation day , anyone???

After all every national day deserves to be celebrated by at least one person :)

Which brings me to my first ever blog - while I was going to just post the photos to Facebook or instagram, I was told, no, inspired to start a blog and showcase this little project properly, thanks Angie....

And so it begins starting today, a little late, thru Jan 04 2017, I will celebrate one of these events each day. I will post every day what celebrations took place, yes the majority are food based, but I will make sure to add some good causes along with the weird and strange to the mix - someday's I may even try to celebrate more than one !!!

I hope you tag along, maybe join in and share your photos aswell: Here we go..............

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Tara. I look forward to following along! Keeks

    ReplyDelete