Saturday, January 28, 2017

Jan 28 - Blueberries

Well maybe not just blueberries :) It's National Blueberry Pancake Day today..... After a quick search one option was Radegast Hall & Biergarten in Williamsburg and was very close to going but was a cold miserable day today and there are so many other places in that area I want to see so I will save it  for another day that hopefully involves bratwurst & very large glasses of beer.

Instead we settled on the next on the list and am so glad we did as have a new great brunch spot to visit and I will def be back - Community Food & Juice on Broadway bet 112 & 113.



I don't usually order pancakes for breakfast though whenever I see them I always want to try them but these were so good and served with an amazing warm maple butter.

The rest of the food was so tasty and next time I will definitely be getting Kirsty's order of a biscuit sandwich made up of eggs, chicken apple sausage, cheddar on a whole wheat biscuit with tomato jam & carrot hash, which she kindly shared - maybe a few people will join and we can do the pancakes as appetizer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment