Friday, January 27, 2017

Jan 27 - Cake

Cake day but not just any cake, happy National Chocolate Cake Day.

I was surprised that the places I went didn't have chocolate cake or know of the national holiday, and yes as it was pointed out at one place, it isn't a big deal, the banks aren't closed!!  But if I had a business especially in baking these are the fun days to push there are so many of them you could do but I am not so what do I know.

I did however find a yummy chocolate one surprisingly at the Amish Market in my neighborhood:



It is actually a small cake which my work mates were pleased to see I think !!!! And my work neighbor, shoutout to Ginger, has decided I may need to start a go fund me account in order to get thru the year but I am hopeful I will mange :)



It really was a good cake ......

No comments:

Post a Comment