Saturday, January 14, 2017

Jan 14 - Visions

Hmmm today was a tough one my meal plans of a pastrami sandwich changed and I don't have a pet to dress up and it's late so Happy National Vision Board Day 😬

Wasn't sure if I could use this one but on reading the description think I pulled it off without even realizing :

"Vision board parties began in 2010 between a group of friends as a way for people to get together in a fun environment to set goals, cast vision and dream out loud in a tangible way by creating vision boards they then mount on their walls. Seeing their hopes and dreams helps set in motion for these visions to become a reality. Many actors, musicians, fashion and entertainment-based people have been participating in this since it’s inception. Vision boards help people remember their goals and visions on a daily basis"
So while I don't have my board actually done YET :)  I did meet friends over cocktails to discuss our hopes and dreams and yes winning the lotto and planning vacations count. See the evidence below:

Now if I could just remember what we said, thank you Alisha & Kirsty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment