Thursday, January 12, 2017

Jan 12- A taste of home

And no I am not celebrating Kiss a Ginger day I am sticking to another food fav .. National Chicken Curry Day.

Not sure of the origin of this holiday but who am I to question it,  instead I took myself off to McHales for a chicken curry after work, I recalled sampling the curry there once and had a vague recollection that it was good and thankfully I was right. The photo does not do it justice:


And yes those are fries with the curry which is traditional  -none of this rice stuff, not even half rice / half chips for me :)

Had a friend join me for this one, here she is showing off her curry eating skills, thanks for tagging along Kirsty lol

Chopsticks in an Irish pub on curry night hmmm how things have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment