Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Feb 25-27 Oops

Opps I swear I thought I posted these - I think I need to add the app to my phone ....


Feb 25:
This was an easy one National Chocolate Covered Nut Day, first choice was chocolate covered almonds but then this is kind of the same think cept better and with fruit:)






Feb 26:
I cant tell you how happy I was when Kirsty reminded me of this dish to celebrate National Pistachio Day as I really wasn't in the mood for a bowl of them. So great excuse to check out the Eataly located downtown and have the best pasta ever w/ pistachios of course !!!!




Feb 27:
Again another day out of peak season right up there with the apricots and plum pudding but none the less it is National Strawberry Day, for those interested June is the best time of the year!! I prefer mine in a dessert, ice cream, short cake, Eton mess , in a glass of champagne :) But that I will save for summer....



No comments:

Post a Comment