Thursday, February 23, 2017

Feb 21-23 Falling behind again

I swear I mean to post this each night and I just keep forgetting maybe my next blog should be a memory challenge!!!


Tuesday - Feb 21 was National Sticky Bun Day and boy do these live up to there name!! Thankfully Amy's Bread had them and app they are the best in town so perfect as I was not up in time to go anywhere else :)








Wednesday Feb 22 -well I am not a fan of this veg but time to try it out for National Cook a Sweet Potato Day. Have seen so many posts online about sweet potato toast so gave it a shot - I mean it was ok, quick and easy to make for an evening think I need to try again and mix up the toppings???






Thursday Feb 23 - now this is the toast I can do yummy Irish brown bread for National Toast Day. All prepared and went to Queens to pick up my supply and in the name of my health after all these days I decided to skip the butter which will prob not happen again :) I had planned on adding the avocado to match last nights but as usual timing in the morning is never that good  - maybe will have again for dinner !!!







No comments:

Post a Comment