Sunday, February 19, 2017

Feb 16 to 19 - Fun days...

So all those that may be following know I have been doing my days on instagram have fallen behind on my blog so here are the last couple days.....

Thursday Feb 19 was National Almond Day - not much to say on this one



Friday Feb 17 was National Cabbage Day - not very exciting and if it was in March say the 17th I may have had more choices but nope coleslaw mix it was




Saturday Feb 18 thankfully National Wine Drinking Day fell on Saturday and allowed me a chance to sit back and relax..


Sunday Feb 19 - great way to end the week with National Mint Chocolate Day and some good old Ben & Jerry's ice cream



Am ready for tomorrow's national day which will involve lots of walking which is much needed after these last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment